Archive for the ‘Compliance’ Category
Learn how the psychology of persuasion (POP) is leveraged for good and evil to create moments of mitigation or misery (MOM) in security.
Significant improvements in security technology have made it difficult for cybercriminals to steal sensitive data by solely penetrating computer systems. Social engineering relies on momentary weaknesses in people, and it’s easier to deceive someone than it is to hack into systems. Protecting your company from social engineering attacks requires fluency with ever increasing sophisticated social engineering techniques.
“Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.”
Empowered with the principles of persuasion, white hats can help everyone in an organization create innumerable moments of mitigation (MOM). More importantly, fluency with the use of principals of persuasion utilized by black hats will empower you to stay ahead of their nefarious intent.
Questions we will answer:
- What are the six principals of persuasion utilized for good and evil in social engineering?
- What are your organization’s Moments of Truth (MOT) that result in mitigation and maintained security or breach?
- How do you leverage MOM and POP to influence and empower ALL members of your organization and significantly mitigate attacks and reduce risk?
• Breakfast & Networking: 8:00 – 8:30
• Professional Meeting: 8:30 – 10:30
2 CPE’s will be granted for attendance.
When: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 – 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Where: Wolf and Company, 99 High Street, Boston, MA 02110
Learn how to demonstrate ROI.
When VIMRO conducts an ROI assessment for multifactor controls, we can demonstrate that the control is less expensive than the hard costs associated with one mere breach. Learn the details and download the Multifactor Authentication Evaluation Requirement Table.
Have a fantastic SUPER TUESDAY!